Sales and Marketing (Account Manager)
3-5 years of experience
- must have excellent communication skills
- Formulating new and effective methods for promoting products and services is the duty of marketing managers
- analyzing the target market and methods competitors use to promote similar products
- gather information from consumers on issues such as product or service price and quality, and preferences for new products or services.
- estimate the need for specific products and services in particular markets, negotiate advertising contracts with advertising agencies and mass media firms, and respond to customers’ about products and services. When they are not in the office developing pricing strategies that meet consumer needs, these managers attend trade shows and product exhibitions to market products and interact with potential clients.